• Officially opened on May 16, 2009 with a ceremony led by Burke Adams and special guest, Hall of Famer Orlando Cepeda.
• The first multi-purpose special needs athletic facility in the United States to offer baseball, football, soccer and track & field.
• Designed to easily accommodate special needs athletes with wheelchairs, walkers and other physically assistive devices.
• Constructed out of special materials to ensure the health and well-being of all athletes, coaches and volunteers.
• Features covered dugouts to provide shade and shelter from the rain.